Recent content by PHD

  1. PHD

    Next Pro Show

    Thanks guys means a lot
  2. PHD

    Next Pro Show

  3. PHD

    Next Pro Show

  4. PHD

    Next Pro Show

    So I do it EOD it works out to 3 days a week. TrenA is pretty strong so I don’t like using too much this far out as I get closer I’ll up it to 300-400 mg a week At 50mg EOD I feel more calm and no sides
  5. PHD

    Next Pro Show

    Hey guys wanted to share a quick update as I’m in prep for my 3rd IFBB pro bodybuilding show. I did the masters world in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago and placed 4th. I’m prepping now for another. Current stack 1000mg sust 50mg trenA 3 days a week mastering 200mg. Using @Vanta Pharmaceutical...
  6. PHD

    Review QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST. [emoji3459]

    Man I’m so glad you guys are on here. I can’t wait to hear what members have to say once they start using our products
  7. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Glad to hear from you bro. I’m prepping for Ft. Lauderdale pro in November
  8. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Hahahaha you know it bro. Can’t keep such a good product secret had to share them on here. I’ve been trying for years they finally said yes
  9. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

  10. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Happy birthday young fella
  11. PHD

    I’m Back Gyys

    Hey everyone! I know a lot of the newer members may not know me, but I’ve actually been here since day one. I was here with @TG when we first started this forum. I’ve been pretty absent for a while now—life, work, and bodybuilding have definitely kept me busy! For those who don’t know me...
  12. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Dude what’s up?? How you been
  13. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    What’s up my man???? Glad to be back on it’s been a while. How you been?
  14. PHD

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Hey man so glad to see you guys on here!!! I hope everyone checks out @Vanta Pharmaceutical they have been taking care of me for years. I highly recommend them!!! Quality and service are top notch and great prices
  15. PHD

    Black Friday Special

    Yes I’m pretty sure it says it in the post. Hell yes jump on this deal.
Back
Top