Recent content by rnmuscle

  1. rnmuscle

    Yuck!

    Yuck!
  2. rnmuscle

    I’m Back Gyys

    Only about 2 of yous guys, probably not even@PHD himself, I can predict his weight, placing and finally the pro card pretty much on point over the years . Plus, we had a small tiff in the very beginning until @TG pulled rank and told me he had a missile aimed at my computer....just kidding. I...
  3. rnmuscle

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Is that bul tablets around? Everyone coming out on this thread. @TG , @Neuro WHERE YOU GUYS AT.
  4. rnmuscle

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Im a skinny old man. 5 months cleared from back surgery. Back working and a little training.
  5. rnmuscle

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    @PHD...you have something to do with this? Also, i just was writing that ive been here actively i think 4 th longest...now here you go pushing me down again. WHATS UP!
  6. rnmuscle

    Vanta Pharmaceuticals

    Welcome
  7. rnmuscle

    Gear Related

    Who are you and into youself. If you did i missed it. Welcome.
  8. rnmuscle

    I Forgot How To DM

    I need the opinion in DM from my 3 -4 members I trust. I need a real answer Where to get the best or if its any sponsor fine...AAS PEPS. And finally HGH. Thank you. Ive asked before but im finally back working travel TELE, after the last 2 years of hell...FTW, im getting big and lean...safely of...
  9. rnmuscle

    BOGO-->BUY ONE GET ONE FREE TCYP OR TEST-E!!!

    Welcome ...IM always late...the test buy one get two is still on for just Test c and E . Correct.
  10. rnmuscle

    Discussion When To Bulk?

    Most are dead from the era of ,fucking alzheimers, Trey (ttroy)smith, that crew. But also a lot of ghb and nubain use, then stadol then heroin for guys in that cult. Some english guys too. Mick hart. Is he alive.
  11. rnmuscle

    If You Had To Pick ONE Compound With No Sides .

    I like Mtren or parabolan but like finding a warehouse with freshly made ones. I think HGH but what about price. Can we still get anything else to stack? Ok, final answer if we have to b pay for it...Mtren with Anadrol close second. My ex many years ago took m tren or superdrol that was in a pre...
  12. rnmuscle

    Janoshik

    I always said i would of fit in 70s 80s in venice, or 80s through grunge in Seattle, but i would not weight trained. Would of took a lot of drugs still, either way. That would have been so easy because AAS could be"studied"with no problem.
  13. rnmuscle

    Janoshik

    I agree its kinda a crap shoot. I had someone local for years and just the basics, only pharm hgh. But, there were times compounding pharmacy went rogue or something fell off a truck and this goes back. 35 years , he made his stuff before the finaplex,etc. So, he would always let me try whatever...
  14. rnmuscle

    Happy Easter Everyone! Forum Updates...

    Candy..
  15. rnmuscle

    IMPORTANT UPDATE ❗️SMALL ORDER FEE.

    I dont think i would order if ,the order wasnt, large enough to sustain a direct hit by a bomb, a big bomb like on tv. And I was all hurt and helping moulage along the way to my mailbox ,bloodied crawling, and there just 50 yards was 30Cyp, 30tren, 30primo. 500 mg each of bpc, tb, mots and 100...
Back
Top