Cheque Drops To Boost Energy

375benched

Happy Friday all!

So My Tren is starting to kick in. Pretty low dose of 300mg per week, with test Today my energy was way low… I train and personal train, so I need the fire inside.

In doing some research on Cheque Drops, it looks like this could be a solution for days when I struggle, but not necessarily regimented in. I’m talking as a pre-workout type boost.

I found this plug on Reddit
“I took 500micrograms 1 hour before show. Within 30 minutes I was bouncing off the walls like the first time I took ECA. The energy was immense. The mental clarity and focus were amazing.”

The post goes on to say that the feeling wasnt angry, as one might expect with increased aggression, but was a very strong sense of well being. The dose was a double, so after 4 hours there was a crash… The user was going to take it down for,the next dose.
… SOUNDS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TODAY…

With all of the Energy issues with Tren, I wonder why there’s not more people using cheque drops to boost energy?.. I know it’s hard on the liver, but what else am I missing?

Thoughts, experience advice? Thanks!

Not trying to be rude but where are you going to find a scale to accurately dose mibolerone? Scales for micrograms that are actually accurate are incredibly expensive and have to be calibrated by a technician.

Thank you and that’s a Valid concern! I saw the “most dangerous” article that listed the small dosing requirement as a risk. I honestly I am not going to be weighing any thing. Should I go that route, I would,be trusting a sponsor’s accuracy in their product dosing.

I didn’t realize any sponsors we’re selling it. I guess if you trust them then sure. But .500mcg is a tiny amount. Have you tried something like nuvigil? It really gets me up and going each day and lasts for around 12hrs for me

I haven’t tried that. I’ll take a peak!

It’s surprising how few have tried Cheque Drops. I’m hoping for some more feedback.

This guy is way hyped about it. Could just be bad advice too…

Cheque drops are more popular for power lifters. Used as a pre workout I’ve never heard of that. Just get a good pre workout. I’m not a pre workout fan but my buddy owns a company that makes the best on the market. No crash no jitters. If you want more info i can post link below.

Back