***Dutch Pharma - DBOL Injectable 100 mg/ml ***

evo

I actually ordered some Dutch DBol 100 in September and was finally delivered in the second week of October. Star was great to deal with, once Star was brought on board Dutch. And explained the situation on what was going on, and how things got a little convoluted. Again, Star was great to deal with once responded the TAT was 3 days to my door. He was the one of the reasons for the 4 stars would of gave them 5 (Dbol is solid gear) but the fact of the non communication before Star was brought on board and the delay on shipping was a factor for me.

I used for the first time yesterday (Legs day) Dutch Pharma’s injectable Dbol only .30 cc 1.5 hours before the gym. Got to the Gym did 30 minutes of cardio - by that time I already felt my aggression rising when stepping on the Elliptical. Got done with cardio and killed it on legs with following work out:
  1. Back Barbell Squats
  2. Front Barbell Squats
  3. Leg Press w/ super set of calves raises
  4. Leg Extensions
  5. Leg Curls
    even through in some shoulders:
  6. Shoulder Press
  7. Side Lateral Rise
I cant say enough I really like the Injectable DBol for Dutch Pharma - solid gear. Will turn you into an animal in the gym!!

Last edited:
No no pip what so ever. Pin was smooth, which was amazing. I was thinking there might be pip with such a harsh compound but again no pain.
@Dutchpharma - you guys sure do make some smooth oils.

Last edited:
I am glad you had a good experience and happy to hear Star is living up to the hype. I knew good things about him and seems he is dedicated to you guys. We appreciate customers like you with honest feedback.

Also, our MCT oil is what sets us apart. Spent lots of time getting it down over the last decade or so to make sure it is as pain free as possible!

Back