EAA'S and BCAA'S while on AAS Cycle?

Rjw201

Whats up Guys, What are your thoughts and perhaps experience with eaa and bcaa while on cycle. can anyone speak to its efficacy or even necessity while taking say test and deca as an example . is it necessary, or not ?

Personally i dont take extra BCAA’s. I feel like i get enough from my protein. I recently came off a test/deca cycle and my body felt great still as if i was still getting plenty from protein. I think that getting enough BCAA on or off cycle is a good idea.

Last edited:
Thank you for responding. I would imaging that the logic is, cosidering how effective test or deca is at helping the muscles recover from a workout , that any added amios arent neccesarry. Ihonestly have never attepmted to try while on a cycle. I would normally reserve such supplements post cycle. Im sure they would aid in recovery, but considering how expensive most supplements are, im a bit hesitant to accrue the exra expense.

I usually take bcaas daily but i also intermittent fast regularly. They are usually pretty cheap (10 bucks a tub or so) and i figure i can use all the recovery i can get.

I utilize an inject x 2 per week off of a compounding pharmacy. Been doing it for 3 years… not sure if it is worth it to be completely honest!

Back