Estrogen levels are high as fuck

Thatboyjon

Finally got my estrogen bloods and they are extremely high LOL

This is my first cycle and a learning experience for me. I wanted to see how my body felt with high estrogen since sometimes having high estro isn’t a bad thing as long as your not experiencing any major side affects. Was just wondering if 25mg a week of asin would be sufficient to keep my estrogen levels on the lower side. At this point I don’t mind crashing my e2 because I also want to experience how my body feels with crashed e2 as I mentioned earlier this is a learning experience for me and I’ve really managed to learn a lot about my body these past 11 weeks on gear. I started taking .5 caber as well to balance out my prolactin as my prolactin levels came out normal but on the high range. Any suggestions of what my ai protocol should be? I plan on taking dbol soon and I really want to get my estrogen under control before I plan on hoping on.

That is high. I’m guessing you have to be having some sides. I would say 25mg EOD then drop to half that after a week. If you’re prolactin is high but within reference range after 11 weeks I would just take the
5 caber 2x and leave it. Ideally you’d want to test again in about 4 weeks and see if the AI protocol you end up using is working for you. You dont want to crash your estrogen.

Yes that is exactly what I plan on doing. I’ve been on 25mg the past two weeks and feel a lot better. I’ve been emotional the past 3-4 weeks. Going to stick to 25mg a week and get bloods in about two weeks I’ll post an update

Brother let me tell you my exp. Crashing e2. Is pure hell, and hard on joints, and if your ai is a suicidal inhibitor it can take a long long time to level out, yeah high and low share alot of sides but dropping higher e2. Is a whole lot easier than recovering from crashed e2. Be careful with your experiment

It’s really dose dependant and at what rate your body aromatizes, so there’s really no accurate answer here, more or less a trial and error period. 200mg-500mg I can get away with 12.5mg 2 x week or e3d. 500mg-750mg I’m at 12.5 EOD. Anything over 750mg and I’m looking at 12.5mg ED . Also what 19nor where you running to include caber? If it was Tren that can throw your e2 levels off on bloods as well

Last edited:
I’m a fan of Adex. I do .5mg every Monday/Thursday. That’s it for me. It takes it down quick. Do bloods. After 3 weeks. See if you need to up or half the dose.

I’ve been running deca as well, I’m wondering if the estrogen test I got was sensitive test or if the deca might be showing up as estro since it’s a 19 not similar to how tren shows up in a none sensitive estrogen test

Back