Heating gear up in mic

KingP

So I heated my test in the microwave, and the oil color changed from clear to a golden yellow color. Never had this happen before. Just wondering if any one else has seen this and if I can still use this bottle? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks to my ugm family!!!:facepunch::facepunch:💪

Man I wouldn’t put it in microwave. Honestly gear has come such a long way good gear u shouldn’t have to do that. I run @SymBiotecLab through a 27g pin and it’s smooth as butter. I prob would trash that. Rule of thumb if you have to question or ask if it’s safe to inject I’d go with no and trash it. That’s just me. I’ve had an abscess and had to have emergency surgery and almost died so trust me it’s not worth it. $70 bottle of test versus your life priceless

Thanks for the input on this so far guys, I really appreciate it! This is something that ive done for years, especially whenever gear crashes or it’s high mg like t400 it helps with viscosity and p.i.p a little. I just have never seen it change color b4.

LoL yeah I know but unfortunately it does happen from time to time. Water baths work great too. And I’m not gonna throw out a whole bottle of gear just because it’s crashed. That’s a easy fix. Not so much worried about that just the color change.

Bro if your gear is crashing it’s trash. Gear should not crash under no circumstance. It’s your body though I wouldn’t gamble with it. Just looking out.

I’ve had mine fire up with a little scrap or foil packaging stuck to the edge so small I didn’t notice before I put it in.

Back