Long and low - Test + Primo

Majorbellringer

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Just wanted to share my two cents on the current cycle I’m trying. I hardly ever post but I believe I found a personal favorite here and just wanted to give my experience. I’m about 7 weeks into a test/primo cycle and I absolutely love it. Let me explain. My goals might be different than most so totally understandable if there are disagreements. I like to take the gear because obviously it enhances the gym sesh’s and makes what is already great … greater. What I do not like are added symptoms/ maintenance and inefficiencies.

Currently my cycle is simple and looks like this:

Week 1-20: Test E (300mg e3d)
Primo E (300mg e3d)

Week 1-4: Anavar (50mg)

Week 16-20: Anavar(50mg)

I started this cycle from a solid PCT and a good time off cycle. I love var, so that was my oral I picked. After about two weeks of starting and my body adjusted I really started to enjoy this. The primo completely balances my test at this level (everyone’s different). I haven’t had to run any AI and can feel that everything’s where it needs to be (will be getting bloodwork about week 10). It’s a cycle that takes care of itself in balance, I’m sure other orals would work great with it I just am partial to Var.

For me I try to go for a debatable natty look, it helps with friends family and my job. I still have wicked pumps, nice vascularity and at this point I’m becoming more defined. It’s a 10/10 cycle. Only downfall is I should have stocked up on more primo. Really like how the primo is shaping me up at such a low dose. Just wanted to share my point of view on this for anyone looking for mild but very enjoyable cycle. Gainz city baby!

Back