My blood work low test good estrogen not so much

Dirtnasty

Bulk Tablets Rep - 500 lb Bench 700 lb squat club.
Rep
VIP

Attachments

• E95EDABE-BFA7-408D-A1CB-D132AAB000CB.jpeg
    E95EDABE-BFA7-408D-A1CB-D132AAB000CB.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wooo Ben before I got the rest results I changed my ai to kind of when I feel like I’m getting high not set schedule.

@Dirtnasty thank you for taking care of your blood work! All in all very good! A couple of key points to address.

1.) Blood- your hemocrit and hemoglobin is elevated. I need you to please schedule a blood donation. Whole blood only! Nothing else.

2.) Sodium- this may be off due to excess blood or slight dehydration. Please target 1 gallon of spring water daily.

3.) Creatine- this is a waste product of the kidneys. This is due to heavy exercise. Please make sure recovery is there and glutamine at 10grams daily is added to your diet.

Very glad to see this. All in all I’m willing tk bet the excess blood is causing some minor issues in the blood work. Please schedule blood donation, focus on water and make sure the rest is there for recovery and youre perfect.

Best as always! OP

I was fasted for 16 hours and drinking all the water so I think that maybe why sodium was low. Cause I eat alty foods all day

I think I can donate blood this weekend. Maybe do it before I start bday fun on Saturday. Make me
A cheap date.

I noticed you went to quest diagnostics. Is that what’s on there testosterone test? Just had there " men’s health profile" but it doesn’t do test reading. So I have to go back. Just curious

I’ll have to look up the one I ordered but I made sure to do the test that went high enough

Back