Omnilabs: Test suspension?

@Omni I prefer oil based. I’ve used suspension years ago and loved it. The lab making it made it painless and it was amazing. I usually don’t like water based because I had a horrible abscess years ago during a compition (I placed 2nd still lol). But it was caused from winny. I haven’t used it in many years so not even sure if it’s still the same where the crystals lock up the pen and you have to change out needle head just to push it through.

One thing I had years ago only saw it one time was suspension orals. Wow talk about hitting hard.

How do your water based products work compared to 5 years ago

They are smooth, I have pinned thru a 29g slin pin and thru a 25g. The water based does leave a little soreness in the site injected. But nothing unbearable.

Are you talking about liquid orals or injectable orals?

We carry Liquid orals.

Working on adding injectable Winn and possibly adrol.

Oh wow now that’s awesome. Cuts down on scar tissue. Man I used to have to pin Winn with 22 or 23 gauge so it wouldn’t lock up. I’m old school so a little pain I can deal with. I remember prop would hurt so bad I couldn’t raise my arm lol. I’m deff going to be ordering soon. And I like you’re domestic.

It was actually a tab believe it or not. But like I said only seen once and that was 10 years ago.

Lmao. I remember those days of pinning with a 22 or 23g. Those days were rough! All our gear is smooth that can be pinned thru a slin pin. You will love it!

Oh man. That would be amazing. Especially in prep. I get so lean it hurts to pen and I deff don’t want knots on stage. I’m planning on competing at end of year so I may get all my prep stuff from you. You carry orals correct?

Yes sir. We carry everything you could need brother. If you need something not on our list, just let us know! Be glad to hook ya up brother!

I prefer any injectable to be oil based. The primary reason is that oil based can be mixed with my other compounds. Second reason is that the pip with water based winny I used previously was enough to deter me from purchasing any product that is water based ever again.

Back