Problems sending $$$ MG or w2w

Cdubb908

Hopefully I put this in the right forum!! Has anyone recently been experiencing problems sending $$$ through MG; WU from Internet or W2W in person?? Tried to send $$$ and got calls from security who questioned the transaction asking why, who, when, how questions only to decline transaction alleging fraud.

I have been going through that for a year. After the third time, I found that they flag u and that’s anything domestic as well. It first started with a call asking if I knew the person collecting. I wouldn’t go knew them. The src needs to have a lot of different names, ids, people pick up and usually one of them or that route gets burned… This is of course nothing new to anyone including 5-0.

I’ve learned not to argue, so I just said thank you, but really if I want to send a guy money for a down payment on a car or fall for a scam… Its really my right. But maybe they have cameras at the WU. If you stand up for yourself when your 250,hell 200, they label you a bully. I still by habit write " return to sender " on any pack and let it sit for a day.

9 times out of 10 if you try to do a WU online they will deny it. They probably asked you how do you know this person, are you sending against your own will, ect. Its to stop people from getting scammed, if you dont want this to happen you need to go to an actual physical teller where this wont happen and youll successfully be able to send a WU.

As for money gram I dont even bother with it, after the 2nd or 3rd transaction they flag you and deny the transaction.

Back