Steroids and Liver Toxicity - Choline & Inositol Cure?

Gainzilla

From my biochemistry research and talking to a good friend of mine who is a medical doctor and also a bodybuilder (he is on PEDs), i came up with the conclusion that one of the reasons anabolic steroid users get liver toxicity is from fatty liver, which many times isn’t mentioned as one of the causes of liver toxicity. As we know, glycogen is shuttled into the muscles at a faster rate when on anabolics, so when they are filled, the only other place glycogen has left to go is back to the liver. This then causes fatty liver. I then asked my medical doctor friend what could be used to treat the fatty liver. His answer was that high dose Choline and Inositol (2000-3000mg each) for about 30-40 days. He says it is way more effective than even pharmaceutical drugs designed to treat fatty liver, and that all PED user should have it in their arsenal at a maintenance dose while on gear. After researching on youtube some more i found a video by another doctor who backs up this story and even suggests people use it on TRT and that bodybuilders from the golden era including Franco Columbu used this. I was wondering how many of you guys actually have experience or knowledge with this matter, and would like to know if my thinking is on track or not!

Video starting from minute 4:05

I only ever use it if my numbers are slightly elevated, does the job well. Usually I just stick to tudca during cycle, but it’s definitely good to have in your arsenal. I have a friend who had liver issues due to being an alcoholic for 15+ years. Doctors prescribed medication to him and it did nothing for him so he started reading up on it and tried the combination of choline and inositol, worked like a charm and today he has a pretty healthy functioning liver.

Back