Switching from prop to test e

Dirtnasty

Bulk Tablets Rep - 500 lb Bench 700 lb squat club.
Rep
VIP
How should I transition over. I got one bottle of prop left and I’m goig to change to test e for last two weeks of cycle and cruise. Should I lower the prop some and add a little test e every day or just say fuck it and change when it’sgone

It will be everyday when cruise llikely three times a weeks at about .3 it is 300mg

I would pin full dose E for a week. And start tapering P down after day 4.

Really by day 4 of E your levels will probably be higher than now but I personally like some over lap.

So normal dose e for one week, with normal dose P for 4 days. Then lower test P through week 2. Is what I usually do.

I did .4 test e today with 1 of prop. Was going to just have high test and do .3 and .5 respectively till vial is gone and then it should be time
To cut down to cruise

I mean I usually try and have plan but AlwYs ask
Advise cause someone may have a a great way that’s worked for them.

I’m not gojgntk lie either I’m ole with test being a hit high last couple weeks I want I make ge the mass I should have on ment. I look forward to revisiting that compound when I switch to bb

I know you do! I just don’t mind keeping some left over from vial with prop. I know I can use that up quick if I want. So I don’t make finishing the vial a priority.

I’m off that way other than pwo if I’m cycling it will be finished whether o go longer or just go heavier

Back