Testosterone Cyp cycle plan

GreenThing

What is a good cycle plan to dose 500mg a week 250 split every 3 days or a solid schedule Mon&Fri and is 500 a good dose to put on size and strength or should i bump it to 750 ?

In my opinion it really depends on your goal and experience level for the dosage. 500-750mg is not a huge difference but can be to someone who has side effect sensitivities. My timing for TestC is an injection every 3.5 days, i.e. Sunday morning, Wednesday evening. Then my chosen AI 24 hours post each injection.

Diet and training are going to be the leading factor in determining the success of reaching your desired goals.

Last edited:
Anastrozole (Arimidex) is my choice as well. My dosage is .5mg 2X per week, The half life of Arimidex is 48 hours so taking it 24 hours after injection allows almost the full effect of the AI to carry through to the next injection without it reaching peak serum levels. Taking it more than 2X per week will cause it to reach peak serum blood levels in about 7 days. Peak levels have a much stronger inhibiting effect than 2X week and could cause an individual to drive their estrogen levels too low. The dosage and timing is all individually based.

May I ask your current level of experience with steroid use and how long you have been taking Anastrozole at 1mg?

Last edited:
i’m on TRT so i have hcg and arimidex for the past year just recently i have been ramping my dose my usual trt dose is 200 a week but i wanted to experiment

You have some good experience with testosterone and the ancillaries. If you are not seeing negative sides with your current AI timing and dosage I would say you are in pretty good shape to go with it at 500mg but make sure you stay aware and make any adjustments as needed.

Last edited:
Back