TRT training and diet

Pastor

This is my second time on TRT, since i started cycling back again. After the first cycle i went on PCT, after the second , I went on TRT; both times were periods of recovery, boh times i took some time off the gym the first week and then went back to very similar training and dieting to what i was doing when i was on. This third TRT, which is 200 mg test cyp, 2 x 100 mg pin a week, it has been just work and work. About 10-8 weeks ago a lot of things change in my bbuilding life and found some more clearly defined objectives ; anyways, this TRT i have been dieting harder than ever, training harder than ever…am laying the foundation of a different looking body, muscularity is my target and i have been doing it during TRT. PCT and TRT before was a period of loosing weight and shape , hard to bear, with a lot of anxiety to start another cycle again…this TRT went so fast, i have been able to maintain 7% bf, 160 pounds, i feel great, everything is great.
Last Saturday i was feeling so energized after a cheat meal that i wrapped my hands and i went to the gym and had a great session with the punching bag, did 5 x 3 rounds kick boxing, i felt with great stamina and conditioning.
What do you do when you go on TRT, do you change diet and workout ?
[email protected]

Last edited:
PAstor, for me TRT can be just about anything. It’s just regular life off cycle.
My metabolism and high altitude living make it so I dont really diet for fat loss. If I dont focus on eating big I shrink.
Since I started training BJJ last March Ive dropped from 205 to to 180. I just quit eating biig, and the sore joints of BJJ have found me lifting just a couple days a week.

I find 180# to be a good weight for BJJ, i’m quicker and its easier on my knees and ankles.

I guess my point is… cycling I have clear goals to add mass or add strength. TRT is just regular life. Focus is on keeping hormone levels correct, energy and sex drive up and all around health.

Back