Update on cycle... and aromasin

n3rd

Regular
Started my cycle Jan 13th…
.5ml @SymBiotecLab Cutmix 300, 60mg Var, 60mg Winny and doing 4iu HGH daily.
I’m just starting to feel effects…
I decided to up my Cutmix to .75ml this morning and see what happens.
For those who struggle in math, that makes 525mg of Tren ace, Test prop and Mast prop.
I’m also doing my TRT test cyp 200 2x a week.

What are the signs you look for when you feel you need to take aromasin…?
I’ve always battled backacne, but seriously fuck that. Aromasin practically cleared it up.
Is anyone taking it routinely? What kind of routine are you on?

@n3rd For me when on cycle I typically run 12.5 EOD of aromasin. This works for my body and keeps the estrogen down… and a good telling sign that your ester is high / is you start to notice puffy, itchy or scratchy nipples.

Last edited:
@n3rd FYI: here is my cycle that I am on right now and I am loving it .
  • Test E - 600 weekly
  • Deca - 400 weekly
  • Dbol - 40 mg (PWO only)(running for 8weeks only)
  • Proviron - 50 mg ED
  • HCG - 1000 iu weekly (500 per injection/ 2 times a week)
  • Aromasin 12.5 EOD
  • Caber .25mg weekly (adding in on week 8 until the end of my cycle week 16). ( will probably bump this up / but will see how my body reacts to running Deca and Tren at the same time).
  • Mast E - 400 weekly (added this in this week week 6, will run until end of cycle week 16)
  • Tren E - 200 weekly (adding in week 10 will run until end of my cycle week 16).

I’ll have to try that, running 12.5 EOD. To keep my levels down.
For me, even when my e levels were high, I never got the weird nipple stuff.
It’s always been the backacne…

It’s really crazy how stuff affects people differently. I’ve never in my life got acne form gear… even back in the day (being stupid) and running 750 sustanon, 500 deca, 50 dbol… but always got the dreaded swollen puffy nipples! Ugh

High estrogen sides

Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides

Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

I wonder in tren ace would be better instead tren E.
I’m fairly certain that ace seems to “kick in” at a faster rate. And 6 weeks isn’t all that long…

I’m fairly new to the tren world, so I could be wrong.

@n3rd Don’t know about acne kicking faster with a shorter ester like ace. But I can tell you from my own personal experience that my body does not like short esters, every time I have PIP for days. But with Tren E I just micro dose daily (M-F) with insulin needle .20 cc. start low and slow, never get a PIP from the longer ester even with injecting 2 cc twice a week (Monday and Thursday) 1 ml of TestMass blend (300 Test E and 200 Deca), and 1 ml of Mast E 200.

Last edited:
How are you getting 525mg of each? That’s only 225mg total per .75cc not of each compound. Each compound you’re getting roughly 75mg of each compound per shot (although you can’t accurately control how much of each compound you get when you use a mix) Unless I’m missing something here I’m little confused

Why running cyp with this cycle? HRT is basically just that one compound. This isn’t an HRT. And aromosin is kind of tough for these dosages I’d use nolvadex unless you’re strictly using to clear acne

Last time I ran the same thing, but using individual vials. When I came off and jumped back on to my TRT (cyp) my t levels tanked (400something) and my e levels were really high.
My thought process is because of the different esters, Prop vs cyp, my body hadn’t adjusted and didn’t start utilizing the cup for another month.
Thoughts?

Prob didn’t give enough time for cyp to be active in your body. Prop is in and out quick, I’m not sure how long it will show in blood levels but from what you’re saying sounds like it’s pretty quick.

Back