Whats your take on Primo?

Low and slow is the only way to go. We will get multiple opinions on it but it is one of my favorites and makes for a pleasant compliment to many cycle stacks.

It is expensive in comparison and it is regularly faked… he got that right. Fortunately we have a great inexpensive tool at our disposal called ROIDTEST to avoid counterfeit products and harm prevention.
5322_2.png
RoidTest category RoidTest
Forum Sponsor https://roidtest.com Roidtest.com is the most advanced at-home steroid substance testing kit on the market. These presumptive drug testing kits are similar to those in use by law enforcement agencies and forensics laboratories around the world for confirming the presence of illicit drugs. Through TV and movies, most of us are familiar with the scene of a police officer placing a powder sample into a test tube, and looking for a color reaction. Roidtest.com works on a very similar …

Last edited:
Agreed roid test can verify that the compound is in fact testing positive for the specific ingredient but it can’t test for the actual amount…
So im not knocking primo but im looking for an open discussion on results, experience, trial and error on the product itself.
If its so expensive to produce and is clearly capable of being cut with other compounds why not go with something more reliable?
more reliable like EQ?

Last edited:
SemperFi said:
If you do your due diligence legit primo is simple to come by
Thats a road that in individual will will have to figure out solely by experience… (trial and error)

Understandably those are 2 different derivatives but if they are why is Rich explaining in that video that if you order Primo you could more than likely end up with EQ?
because its cheaper and easier to obtain and you as the end consumer wont know the differnece?
and im pretty sure not everybody can afford a roid test for every thing they order!

Last edited:
josh said:
im pretty sure not everybody can afford a roid test for every thing they order!
Than how are they able to afford to run a proper steroid cycle. The steroid(s) and roidtest are the cheapest part of any cycle.

I generally only test gear from a new source but I have also done it randomly if I am getting something I have never tried from them before.

Most of us are better educated and have access to more reliable sources than in past years. I guarantee that if a source is discovered to be selling fake gear the word would spread very quickly in the online community.

I have received fake primo on one occasion and that UGL is no longer in business. Thats the nature of the game.

Last edited:
I know absolutely nothing about any of this stuff. But am doing a little research. Here is what i have found.

the world of bodybuilding, Primobolan is regarded as a steroid with potency slightly lower than Deca Durabolin, on a milligram for milligram basis. Primo is best used during a cutting cycle to maintain muscle while on a low-calorie diet. This Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) based anabolic steroid is not 17-alpha-alkylated but 1-methylated for oral bioavailability and is generally used between anabolic steroid cycles during “off-time” for maintaining muscle mass and body strength gains. This rare androgen-based steroid is mild and can be used by both men and women. Primobolan, even at high dosages, does not result in formation of excess estrogens.

Primobolan leads to less inhibition than Testosterone or Deca Durabolin in terms of anabolic effects because of lack of conversion to DHT, low central nervous system activity, and lack of aromatization to estrogen. Use of this steroid is associated with dramatic improvements in terms of active and total testosterone by promoting sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and luteinizing hormone (LH). Moreover, gains made with this steroid are sustaining in nature and smooth rather than fast but short-term in nature as with other anabolic androgenic steroids

The ideal dose of Primobolan for men is 200-400mg every week and female athletes take this steroid in weekly doses of 50-100mg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will agree that the gear and roid test are the cheapest part of any cycle! I could probably buy about 10 cycles for what it costs me in food per week!
But respectfully this is not what I would like to know about as we are not talking about roid tests and cycles… we are discussing Primo and what peoples opinions are. You may have had a great run with primo but im sure there were trials and tribulations that came along with it! Thats what i would like to hear… what would you do different? would you choose a compound that gave you the same results for cheaper?

josh said:
im sure there were trials and tribulations that came along with it!
I have zero negative side effects from primobolan. It is one of the most side friendly steroids in existence, has an unbeatable safety record, very few steroids compare to it in muscle retention in a calorie deficit and has proven immune boosting effects. The gains are slow but are very solid if in a surplus. Well being increases and provides feel good effect.

I certnaily wouldn’t want to use EQ if I was trying to maintain or cut because it makes me very hungry and the BP issues can be legit. 😉

Last edited:
Primo is excellent but it is one of the more expensive raws. This being said we usually lower our price to meet demand in hopes of other orders as well. So as someone orders primo we hope that they order other items as well.

W will soon be implementing a new pricing structure to benefit regular customers.

SemperFi said:
I have zero negative side effects from primobolan. It is one of the most side friendly steroids in existence
could it be because its better used for woman?
Not implying anything but im assuming that much more of it is needed than other componds to get results in the male body!

SemperFi said:
What makes primobolan unreliable? If we do our due diligence legit primo is simple to come by.
SemperFi said:
Most of us are better educated and have access to more reliable sources than in past years.
If your taking primo and this is a place to help others, and you have found a good source for it, wouldn’t that be something you want to share with the community/ members??

Last edited:
I already have. Click on the link that I provided in my second reply in this thread. All independently tested for contaminants, compound and concentration.

Back