8wk cycles over 16wk cycles more or less?

Bigmurph6

Banned
So I have seen posts about TRT and about controlling estrogen on long esters. So I wanted to go right in the middle with this discussion. There are so many people that will swear that 8wk cycles are the best and that you make your best gains in the first 8wks. This is of course using fast esters like base, prop, ace, phenylpropionate. There are a couple more but these are the most common.

The other side of this conversation is that a 16wk cycle running test e or c. With other middle to long ester compounds is where the big bulking happens. I personally have had success with both but some swear that you need atleast 16wks to get your diet and training to a level where you can make the compounds work with the fuel your adding which is your diet.

So which cycle do you get the best results from???

This is my opinion without scientific facts lets say this is bro science.

I believe that in an 8wk cycle you can run one of the best cutting cycles and make great gains not just lose weight and cut down but cut your BF and gain a good amount of solid lean muscle mass. You really just need to plan an extremely structured diet and training program. You only have 8wks so every day counts. When it comes to bulking though I would stick with 16wks and medium and short esters with a kick and taper. When I say bulking I mean a true bulk not 10lbs I mean 30lbs-50lbs or more dirty bulk eating everything in sight. Having macros at the levels of 400/400/100 maybe even higher carbs depending on your training.

So in your opinion which way do you prefer running 8wks fast hard and lean or 16wks long heavy and hard. Either way you do get results but which way is the winner at UGM???

Banned

I feel like muscle gains from 12-16 weeks are easier to keep longer if pct was done right. Maybe because carrying & using the new muscle gained for 4 month
vs 8 builds up more muscle memory or your body gets reset at being more comfortable holding more muscle mass?

Last edited:
Back