Any one ever used aurum rx

First: go make an intro and properly introduce ourself before coming straight out and asking this stuff. It’s not a good look.

I will answer for you tho. They are not a sponsor here anymore. I will say, I ran their test several cycles ago and had good bloods on it. With that said, his other line (sol erg) has had some issues with blood work (multiple people have posted up labs that were sub par in his thread and prom just sweeps them under, also had bad bloods on M&S and he was removed). I even saw a guy post up saying his latest bloods on aurum were bad. I know on AnaSci Jordan Peters posted mass Spec testing on his dhb that came back as nothing and the thread was removed because thy said they don’t want people posting their own labs and only their “approved” ones they send off.

I would stick to a sponsor here bro. Plenty of proven ones. I’m running @AlphaOmega right now and to smooth as I’ve ever ran. I’ll be getting blood work soon. I’ve posted bloods on IJLs stuff already. No reason to stray from guys here.

Last edited:
We would like to hear an introduction from everyone. We just want to get to know everyone in our community welcome to UGM brother hit me up anytime.

What I know about aurum rx isn’t much and considering I make it my pursuit to keep up with these things it really surprises me that I don’t hear anything really.
Im also a long time naps customer long enough to remember when aurum rx was a domestic canada lab.
If anyone does have anything besides what @Fitraver said I would like to hear about it.

Thanks @Fitraver

Last edited:
Bigmurph

I have googled aurum rx and the lot numbers on mine match some lot numbers on the web

I know that pbly don’t mean anything about quality but was just gonna get your thoughts on weather I should get bloods done or trash the stuff, or whatever.

What’s your thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Definitely get bloods. As I said I had quality bloods on them. I just saw a guy mention his cane back as. Mine were awhile back. Only way to know is bloods. You should always do bloods.

I always like to ROISTEST anything that im unsure about. Those little tests can’t tell you the strength but you atleast know its the compound that you want to use.
I would definitely do bloodwork see where your at and I haven’t heard anything negative about aurum but I do know that there is a scam site that is out there so there are definitely counterfeit products from them floating around somewhere.
I always say when in doubt throw it out because injecting something is serious and if not sterile and safe isnt worth the health issues that can happen with infections and so on.
Why do you question that its good or not is it just the brand itself? Is it the place it originated from? Or is there something else?

I know of one place that provides that lab if it came from somewhere else I would check out aurum rx website and see if they have any warnings about the lot# that you have.
Im actually not sure if aurum does this but most brands do to stop counterfeit products from destroying there name.
Let us know what happens

Back