As anyone ever heard of

SemperFi

The Law of Unintended Consequences?

Back in the 18th century (?) Paris had a huge rat problem. The government issued a bounty and paid citizens for turning rat tails in. Good idea right?

Well citizens seized the opportunity and began breeding rats for the tails! Eventually Paris had an even worse problem than it had before the bounty.

Steroid use can be a lot like this. When we fail to plan for all the potential and/or possible contingencies we can end up with a plateful of unintended consequences.

If you are new to steroids or have had a bad experience in the past my recommendation is to invest a large amount of time in planning each and every cycle. Gain as much information that you can. Prepare and plan for the absolute worst case scenario. There is nothing worse than something happening and you do not have what you need on hand or you forgot to cover that contingency in your cycle planning.

It is always better to have everything on hand and not needing it than something happening and you don’t have what you need on hand.

This is a great game to play but it takes a lot of precycle patience and dedication.

Be responsible… you deserve it.

Last edited:
Good read brother. My backup plan has a back up plan, I prep for what I can, and expect problems to arise, and prepare for that to… I know you can relate

Besides the obvious here are some less thought of or uncommon contingencies I plan for-
  1. Blood pressure elevation
  2. Water retention
  3. Sleeplessness
  4. Constipation
  5. Mood swings
  6. Infection
  7. Injury
  8. Lack of or increased hunger
  9. Lethargy
There are some crazy side effects that can happen but most often don’t. Even with the very best cycle planning there is always something that can happen that you didn’t expect, you didn’t plan for or you have never heard of happening.

Last edited:
@John Depending on the circumstances- R&R, self reflection, B complex, Adrenal or mood support supplement.

I rarely have mood issues on or off cycle except some winter depression from the lack of sunlight. I am pretty much even keel… even on the devil’s piss. 😉

Last edited:
Ok thanks… I indulge in the devils piss about once a year, for about 4-6 weeks, then he wears out his welcome

@John I call myself fortunate because I don’t get the psychological issues from tren. I am not very side sensitive to any steroid and rarely have any problems outside of the most common issues that are readily identifiable and corrected. I ain’t bragging… just very happy steroids is an enjoyable experience for me all the way around.

Last edited:
My sleep towards the 4-5 week mark is what gets at me the most, so then it starts gettin me irritable and then I will use the woman as my gauge, and once she says ok your gettin to hard to deal with I drop it

Back