Blood pressure meds and Test cycle

Naija7

Can anyone tell me their experience with blood pressure meds and running a test cycle?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a very hard time when my BP decided I guess that I was to old for some compounds lol
I have tried multiple medications I even had one send me to the hospital because of a side effect.
Once you and your doctor find a BP medication that works for you though you will feel so much better.
I don’t recommend at all and I stress this heavily don’t try to order bp meds and try to control it yourself. Like I said I actually almost died because of a side effect from one that my doctor prescribed me.

Damn. Ok. I’m on one prescribed by my doctor and it’s been been great. I want to start a cycle. I just have never done one while on bp meds. I’m slightly worried about it now.

I take bp meds and my bp does go up but not much. I monitor my bp while running a cycle just to be safe. I can’t take certain compounds anymore because they effect my bp to much that it isn’t safe.
Monitor your bp once you start and if it doesn’t go well then drop the testosterone.

Yea bp is no joke. Honestly if you’re on them by your doctor and if he’s cook mention to him about a cycle and see if you can get your test levels checked out. Tell him you feel sluggish and tired bla bla bla. That way your dr is away if he also prescribes you test. Just a thought. Or like @Bigmurph said monitor it closely especially for the first 4-6 weeks just to make sure you’re good. Definitely stay away from tren it can really shoot your bp up.

Bro I’ve been on BP meds for 5 yrs now and and run cycles but as some said some compounds I can’t touch. But I keep my cycles very simple. I keep my test at about 250wk and been using Npp/Primo/Prov and my BP has been fine. I do however rotate from Npp to Primo for my blast Tren had me at about 160/95. So I don’t use it anymore. Lol. I have an at home monitor and check it daily. Hope that helps but everyone is different

What bp meds are you prescribed my doctor has tried 4 different medications with no luck my bp runs around 140/100 currently running 500mg test

I had to try multiple different meds before I found the right one best bet is to just keep going through it with your doctor but let him know that its priority for you to get your bp down.

Back