Blood results back not looking good

rageal316

So finally got my results back. Went to Roidtest for kit. Took awhile but here we are.
finished my cycle on Oct. 4th. Have been clean. I didn’t take any PCT because wasn’t sure what to take. Was waiting on blood test. Now its here and I seeing why I feel like shit. I wanted to do this the correct way but my Doc. Fucked with me so I’m here looking for some help. I wanted to just cruise on test until next cycle. I made an appt. with a mens clinic that can help. Ill give another round of blood for them see what they can do.
I ran a 15 week cycle of.
Test p 100mg/ mwf
Mast p 100mg/mwf
EQ 300mg mf
Npp 100mg/mwf
Dbol 25mg split morning /night week 1-6
Tren A 50mg/mwf

Test results look rough you’re probably feeling like shit. Atleast your estrogen is in range. If you’re going to cruise don’t worry about pct.

If you’re looking to pct
Clomiphene
Nolvadex

If you go to the doctor you can get on a good trt and feel better and blast when you want

Bigmurph hit the PCT suggestion.
Just remember if you cruise to next cycle it ends up being a TRT program. If you don’t naturally recover to 500-700 and you plan on cruising, it will end up being for life of TRT. I’ve been on TRT for over 10 years. If I miss my regular program I run under 200 for my test levels. Be careful in your choice. But choose what will work for you.

I wouldn’t say I commend you on this cycle @rageal316. I would encourage you to be safe, learn more, make wise choices in regards to your health, and be aware of what you’re doing to your body.

A pct protocol was recommended to you when you posted on this over a month ago.

Glad you got blood work. Glad you’re going to your doctor. In the future I hope you make a more health conscious effort in learning about the gear you’re using.

Back