Bloodwork with high prolactin

woodwalker1889

Alright guys got my bloodwork back from lets get checked. Everything looks good except prolactin. I did a tren cycle and covid started so I couldn’t get bloods. I did caber at .5 mg a week on cycle and nolva 20mg a day. I also did a typical pct. Its been 4 months off everything. I dont have any lactation I can still get a boner and libido doesn’t seem low. I have 8.75 mg of caber from a reputable sourceSo should I go to the doctor or try to self medicate with the caber on hand? If so how would you dose it and typically how long does it take?

20201022_094017

Last edited:
I’d go to a doc. If they don’t do shit, go to a hormone Doctor. I take .25mg of caber twice a week Tuesday/Friday. If I’m doing heavy cycle I will bump it up to .5mg twice a week. Once I come off I will go back to .25 twice a week if needed after blood work and comes back high.

Last edited:
Def go with the doctor’s route, if you want to do it personally I would use Prami over caber to knock it down quicker, caber can take some time, as for Prami it literally starts to work in about 2 days

1st tren cycle i remember now I did use prami but I got extended release which I feel wasn’t as good. How long would you say prami would have it down? I went this time with caber because everything I read was easier sides and still good results. Obviously I need something strong.

Last edited:
Depends on cycle. But most of the time by the end of the week I notice a difference. 2 weeks for sure it’s solid.

Well I pin like 77mg tren daily and I use .6 mg Prami daily before bed, also I agree with you on the ER Prami, I like regular Prami much better. Don’t forget to build up your tolerance, if you take your desired dose right off the rip you’ll most likely get very sick

I plan to order some until then I’m going to run caber. I have an appointment with the endo but plan to be taking caber asap. If he draws bloods and its lower i know what I’m doing is working.

I use prami more than cabor I have both I just tend to lean prami comes down to what works for you are you having any issues from prolactin or just came back high ?

Back