Cruise and blast after blast help

JJTATTOOFREAK1

Deez nuts? Ok for real, I do trt, my question is, after I come off this tpp npp cycle, should I stop my trt dosage to drop my t levels to a more moderate range? If so how long? Or should I just keep up on my trt and hcg as normal? Thanks dis ass:joy:😂

Last edited:
Are you actually on trt? Or are you askin should you go on trt dose when your your off cycle? I am not on trt but when I go off cycle I ACTUALLY go off not a little bit of this or little bit of that and my body thanks me, I just train harder to lose the least amount.

Last edited:
TRT levels are suppose to be your “normal” test levels. So blast. Come off cycle but resume your doctor prescribed dosage. And Hcg dosage too.

This is exactly what I do. Go right back to the prescribed dose, not that I go much higher on test on a cycle anyways…
I usually wait a month or two at trt dose (i’m prescribed 200mg weekly) and have my bloods one. Never once had any issues. I’ve been at the 1004-1006 t levels for a year or so. ( this is after we played with my protocol to see what worked best for me and my body)

Last edited:
1100 , on the last test, every 3 months I test. 200 mg per week test cyponate . I don’t ever come off 365, full work up on blood test. Red and white blood cell count free test cholesterol hematocrit etc.

Last edited:
I’m starting TRT after this round, but not sure what Dr. is going to put me at and I’m still on the fence between regular shots, or the pellets he wants me to try.

What HCG dosing do y’all use that’s not too much?

I’m 20iu 2 xs a week. HCG so 1000 a week also, which is pretty much the norm . Depending on the mix ratio. Evo is at 50 but his mix ratio is different than mine.

Last edited:
Back