Crypterium now offers bank transfers and bill pay with bitcoin

Bigmurph6

Banned
So it has finally happened. I have believed and followed Crypterium since the crowd sale and release of the white paper. They trade on exchanges under CRPT. The app has just become a huge help in using bitcoin in everyday life. They have just introduced bill and invoice payments. You can now make bank transfers easily just not in the USA but in just about every other country. The USA needs to get off its high horse and allow bitcoin to become mainstream if the people want it allow us to use it.
This is really exciting and if you use bitcoin you can now use it so much easier than before. Most of the options they have released on the new app are already available but are not easily done in my opinion.
The way things work is you will need CRPT tokens just like with ethereum you need gas to do transactions with bitcoin through Crypterium you need CRPT tokens to pay for the services. The tokens have been valued over a dollar in the past but it took almost 2yrs for this to come together so tokens are now worth only 15-25 cents. They will be going up in value and if you have an interest in paying bills and using bitcoin in everyday life you should try this app out I believe that it is going to make alot of things much easier. Credit card machines are also able to be used. Right now you can tap your phone against the cc machine and use your bitcoin to pay for purchases. It is only allowed across Europe though not in the USA. WTF

You should definitely Google Crypterium and give it a read I believe that some of you will really find what you can do with the app helpful in life.

Let me know what you guys think about Crypterium.

Back