Curious about hcg! Need guidance

josh

I’ve never used hcg at all and curious about it… I know very little about it other than it is derived from the placenta of a human during the first few months of pregnancy. Im looking to get ready for my end of cycle pct line up and would like for anybody or everybody at ugm to chime in on hcg… tips, advice, what not to do, what to do

Hcg is great to get your natural test levels back up. Be careful though you could end up with some Stroh swimmers. So if you don’t want kids you knownthe drill. Personally I’ve only cycled on hcg a couple of times I didn’t notice the big change as some guys would state. So I really don’t use it. Give it a try on your last 2-3 weeks of your cycle so it starts bringing your natural levels back up before you stop your cycle.

When are you planning on using it? Should’ve ran it throughout cycle… & as for dosage 200iu 3/week gets my natty test to upper 900’s

@MuscleGod well I had planned on using it at end of cycle and into pct, but im not knowledgeable enough about it so that’s why I made this post… im still in my cycle with about 4 to 5 weeks left. If I can just go without I will, but if I can benefit from it during the pct im willing to give it a go…

Last edited:
Would personally run 200iu 3/week starting now till about 2 weeks after last pin (7 weeks total) & then jump on Clomd from there for 6 weeks, but also depends on your cycle, how long was it & what are your running? Also have u noticed much shrinkage by now? & don’t run hcg during pct, I don’t know why some do that, hcg will stimulate testis to produce natty test but will shut down FSH & LU… In future run it throughout cycl to prevent testis atrophy in the first place

Back