Cycle and weight update

dburk55

I figured I’d share what I’ve been doing on here never really posted much of an update or description but this is the best results and feel I’ve ever had on cycle or off so here it goes, disclaimer yes I use low dose it’s my preference by far l, all injectables and oral is from Gear Church
Test iso 250 a week
Primo E 200 a week will titrate up soon
Mast E 200 a week
Anadrol 50 per day
Inj schedule is EOD

Health supplements:
Revive- Heart ,Blood pressure, K2/D3 and GI+
Milk thistle
Ashwaganda
Fish oil

I also use Dymatize iso protein 2 scoops a day one in a shake and one in my oats
Gorilla mind products which I highly recommend my favorite ever
Gorilla mode and Nitric pre workout
cAMP stim free fat burner

Feel like I’m forgetting something but this is generally it my weight has held solid where my last update was around but I’m melting fat off man it’s insane my diet is really on point more then it ever has been I am stronger everytime I walk in the gym I do about 25 mins of cardio 2-3 days a week that’s it

Two things that I like his attic blend wonder how th e iso is on its own second gorilla mode was the only pwo I boutght that I would again if I didn’t make my own. I mbasically copy the pump mix

Yessir I don’t even need an AI or anything I have literally 0 sides other then possibly
In bloodwork which I will do in the near future but I feel incredible I’m thinking the primo I ran a while back at 500 was no good because I’ve run all these compounds besides iso before never felt like this and at 200 I feel awesome it’s nuts

I feel great on it this far strong and my metabolism is firing man I get hungry right on the two hour or so mark depending on my meal and I’m never bloated probably from the GI as well and gorilla minds products are all incredible IMO the cAMP is relatively new I believe so I am trying it out a lot of fat burners give me the jitters so stim free was calling my name got it for my bday lol

dburk55 said:
I’m thinking the primo I ran a while back at 500 was no good because I’ve run all these compounds besides iso before never felt like this and at 200 I feel awesome
I also believe there’s credence in this. If you get under dosed gear or just straight up bunk then a person is running higher doses into their body waiting on something to happen.

Gear church is top shelf stuff so you’re getting exactly what it’s supposed to be and only need to run what is necessary to get the results you want/expect.

I like this cycle bro, sounds amazing. But just out of curiosity how is the weight and is it going up or down bulk or cut? I’ve been using every compound just to see what my body responds well to and what it doesn’t like. For example I’ve been using deca cause my body loves it’s and I can go up to around 600 and have no sides and be completely fine. I wanna use primo but not sure and if I did I would run it at doses such as you. How do you feel it works?

So I’m loving the primo my body doesn’t take very well to deca especially that high I mean primo is expensive but if it’s real I’m loving it I feel stronger and I was losing weight on trt went from a chubby 225 4 months ago to 185-190 and since I’ve been on this my weights held solid 189 but I’m still loosing fat I’m cutting on like 2100 off days and around 2500 training primos really well rounded I’d think you’d like it as for dose I’m bias bevause I enjoy lower dose I’ve ran it up to 500 before but I’m not sure how good that brand was I would start where I’m at and if you’re a high dose guy titrate up I’d recommend giving it a shot bulk or cut really

Yes always have loved GC and I agree with you, I could stay at this dose of all and be completely satisfied I will add maybe 100-150 of primo till I’m done slowly just too keep it moving but not atm I’m getting better by the day it feels like I see no reason too add more for now

Also should add as you probably know everyone’s body is vastly different in what works for them but for me from GC this combo of Primo and Iso os my favorite cycle I’ve ever done and I had a Coach at one point taking almost double the total gear I’m on now and I wasn’t getting the results I am right now

I’m the same way I always do low dose but only because I know what I can get away with, set a threshold for myself basically plus I hate injecting more than 1cc at any given time so the lower the amount the better for me. I normally run my test at 375mg per week 1/2 cc eod and it works for me. I’ve just been using deca for awhile now and I used to do 400 eventually I found myself using more of it and I found my sweet spot. Im going to look into throwing in some primo now because it sounds good!

Deca got me big quick too, and the best part is I keep mostly all my size. When I come off I lose all the water and I feel good. As soon as I go back in the little water goes back in a I look bigger and my joints are all pain free as well. I feel good on deca and it doesn’t mess with my mood, it makes me a little nicer I find. Even help people in the gym if they ask me a question or just talk to, way less aggressive and don’t get angry as easily as other compounds.

Back