EQ SWEET SPOT Opinions

In my case I didn’t let it shine…too much test and some Daca on top…but I definitely felt that constant hunger and I see the vascularity…I just took my last shot of the cycle doing 400 mg week

Not quite ready yet but I’m gonna run it for 16 wks. Was thinkin of startin low at 400 then bumpin to 6 half way thru the 16…never ran it before

The most appealing thing to me about it is the hunger aspect, I know everyone is diff, but it seems to be a very common side with it, and that’s what it said it does to get horses some lean muscle

@John I ran 400mg for 16. I got an average return on investment. Keep an eye on your BP and donate blood when needed. Good luck on your decision. Personally I think increasing half way through is a waste with no useful benefits. EQ is like a slow cooker. The body needs to be exposed to a measured consistent dose in my opinion.

Last edited:
I have enough for 6 per week the whole 16, so taking into account what both you guys are saying, I can do 600 and stay consistent with the 600. Thanks guys

Yeah no sense upping with such an eater that takes so long to kick in. Give it those 8 weeks of 600 froom the start to get going then keep at it. Don’t expect massive gains but if dirt is on check with a slight surplus you’ll see solid lean gains and vascularity on EQ is fantastic. Also as was said, donate blood before, at 8 weeks and at 16.

@PHD Consistent hormone levels is underrated. Peaks, valleys, and planning the cycle too short has always negatively impacted my results.

I cannot remember my exact RBC level on EQ but my ND was concerned I had developed Polycythemia. I had elevated BP as well. A simple single RBC donation put his mind at ease.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha same here when I got my blood work done my dr said ummmm I suggest you give blood ASAP lol

with eq 16 weeks is the least i would say is also very slow some people start it out with a up front load for the first week and then come down to the desire weekly amount which will be mantained for the whole cycle. My advise…start with the 600

Your right brother everybody benefits, I haven’t done it in a while but a older Vietnam vet got me into volunteering time on a horse farm and twice a week kids with autism came and we taught them to tack up the horse, then took them riding on the trails, hands down the best therapy/feeling I ever had

Last edited:
Back