Extremely IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

johnjuanb1

Rep Platinum Pharmaceuticals
Rep
VIP
Message from flash:

”I have warned you guys SEVERAL times to know your OWN address. They taught you this in school. Last warning!!! The next person who gets their zip code wrong after you give it to me you will receive a full cash refund in the mail and I’ll have my tech guy block your account. Final warning!!!"

Guys, this is hugely important!!!
Do you want some stranger getting your gear sent to them because you didn’t proofread your mailing address in your account? Who knows what they will do with it and your name. It poses a big risk to you and Flash Labs!!!
Please, please, please triple check your account mailing address carefully so it gets delivered to you.

I know that’s for me! I will own it!

Some information you may want to share with him that he may or may not know. When I went to correct my address I had to do it several times because it would not save, I think it was chrome. I had to get out of the chrome browser that I was using and open up whatever the normal browser is that comes on an iPhone, log back into my account, input my information again and save it. I don’t know if any of that has anything to do with cookies ect.

The first order that I placed with them had somehow been deleted off of my account like it had never been placed but I saved all my information in case I needed it for some reason, thankfully.

The second order that I placed with him I had 12 things in the cart I went back and added a few more things and deleted a few items and updated the cart. After I updated the card I looked at the order and everything was correct when I proceeded to pay for the otter everything went through as it should but then when I went back later it says if my cart was not updated.

I created a ticket about this and someone responded back saying that they would look into it and I had correspondence between someone about four or five times and then some of those messages got deleted or just stop showing up for whatever reason.

I take full responsibility for the mixup that happened but on top of that I think the website has a few gremlins but for some reason it doesn’t update like it should it seems like sometimes whenever you refresh it or update it it goes back to what it had before.
And as far as the messages that I had back-and-forth with whomever it was and those being deleted those very well could’ve been may be deleted by the person on their side I’m not sure, I’m not sure how they run their business or how they do the tickets.
He sent me an email through private note and told me that he had sent me a few messages on the website and I never got those messages. None of this is a complaint but he may want to look into that or just be aware that it is happening. For me on my iPhone The browser that comes on the iPhone works much better than chrome.

Believe it or not this wasn’t meant for you. This has happened literally everyday by at least one customer. Flash has to check every address of every order because everyday at least one person has the wrong zip code or address. It has him very stressed out because sending a pack to the wrong person is extremely bad for the safety of the company,

I just use the Google browser on my iPhone and it works best.
Only Flash can respond to support tickets or emails. He’s the only person running things.
Sorry things were such a pain in the butt this go around. It should go smoothly with future orders.

Back