Finally got around to testing winny

How bizarre. I’ll have to test another bottle. Mine tested positive. When it comes to that fuck wad I assume it’s all gonna test negative!

Well I have at least one bottle of winny that’s real from him.

Thankfully we all learned a very valuable lesson from him. Test. Test. Test.

10518_2.png
Roid test of winstrol RoidTest
On today’s episode of bedside chemical reactions we will be testing winstrol/ stanozolol. Amp A was observed within the one minute time frame. We are in search of a weak color change to an orange-ish color. [image] There is a slight color change, I personally am unsure on this one. It’s compared to an unopened A ampule. Amp C was observed at the 15 min mark. We are looking for a dark green. [image] I believe this ampule is a positive for winstrol. I remain unimpressed with the A ampule, b…

Yeah the tab. I was expecting it only because what do you get when you mix blue and yello? You get green. So I was suspicious from the start. My c amp had yellow liquid in it

Last edited:
Ahhh a very good point. Well damn. My other amp was a very weak reaction. That’s a great point about the color combo.

I fillrst caught on to that with his var. it was a strange orange/red color and what was the color roidtest said it should be?yellowish .Maybe he was just really good at arts and crafts as a kid? Either way not worth the risk

Last edited:
Back