First Cycle in developmental stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trobchbb

Looking for some guidance @Optumpharma. This will be my first cycle ever. I want to be sure that I do everything correctly as to not harm my body in the process.
I want to run Test E at 500mg a week for a 12wk cycle. I currently have the Test E and clomid so far for pct what else and when should I run other things during my cycle.

Weeks 1-12: 500mg split 250/250 M, TH.

HCG weeks 1-6: 250iu a week split 125/125 same days I pin.

PCT is where I am seeking the most guidance any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently have clomid wanting to know what else is required? I don’t not have everything just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t know that’s why I’m asking to make sure I do it right that was a cycle I saw for the first one run

I still need a few things to get started but want to refine my cycle so when I start there’s nothing to question unless things come up during.

And stick with test for now, I like shat cluster said and I half way agree with him, but as a first run test is best. Good job on asking questions @Trobchbb there’s a plethora of knowledge here, asking questions and researching on here is a huge benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back