First time TD super fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know why its called flash labs. Dam that was fast. Ill pin tonight had to get back to work. At first look its super smooth and thin. Really impressed by the thinness of the oil this is gonna be smooth.
I picked up Test E and Test P.

Thanks Flash

Last edited by a moderator:
Great product. I can tell you this much. flash labs runs hot! Listed at 250mg per ml but I’m guessing it’s 300 or better. 😉

Rlllllyyy. Thanks for letting me know. Im appreciative that I at least getting what the label says and dont have to second guess this lab. Im loving that flash has a reputation for taking care if their clients. Theres many shit labs that underdose (never made sense to me, raws are so cheap why fuck ur customer).

TBH any more than 300mg messes with my sense of control over what I think im doing to my experiment (my body building supplementation) vs what im really getting. I adjust my dose according to my level of nutrition and my style of exercising depending on what time of year it is. Im on year round these days. However I will completely come off now and then I have twice in the last 4 years. Thats a lot for most lifetime juicers to even conceive of most cycle 365 4 life and im sure I will too after a few more years.

A 100mg degree difference in what i think im dosing vs what im actually dosing is a wide swing for my genes. Personally Iv always been blessed with sensitive receptors and a good mesomorph, ill start shedding weight by being on a 100mg increase and not increasing the amount of food to match it. I can gain muscle fast, and cut shed what little fit I have naturally because I dont really ever gain much fat anywhere. I can also cut muscle fast if I undereat and not workout. I do a lot of biking, hiking, and cardio nowadays too mixed into weightlifting. I swear all of this makes me not even need as much test. Body looks insane on 300mg of prop a week alone. I definitely dont lift as heavy as I used to when I was only doing weights 8 years ago, but I feel deadlier and more ready for anything and I look great. Breathing good, not feeling sluggish from tren and orals. Sleep great.

Now if only I could rely on somebody for consistent and fast primo, I wouldnt have to take a gear trip for a year worth of primo 🤯

Almost forgot — pinned 100ml. Smooth. Easy to draw, easy push the juice in too. Great carrier oil 👍.

Looking forward to being on with this new(to me) ugl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back