First time using tren

Kwezz89

Hey guys, I’m just finishing up my cycle of 700 test and 500 npp along with 50mg of proviron. I absolutely loved that cycle. Great gains not much water. No sides other then night sweats. So since I love NPP so much I figure I might as well give tren a shot. I was thinking about running a blend of tren a test p mast p. Its dosed at 150mg/ml so 50mg of each. I was going to do 1ml everyday so that would be 350mg of each compound a week. Should I run the test higher than that or does that all sound good? Should be noted after a couple weeks I’m going to start dropping calories because it’s be pre summer cycle I guess you could call it. I do have an ai and caber on hand. What can I expect? Btw the site is a life saver for people like me lol

For me personallly if I’m running new things, I don’t mix them with other things, I want to be as accurate as possible with the pros and cons of what I am trying out,with other things in the mix it’s harder, so I obviously would do test as a base,with tren for the first time, however if you’ve used other things that your going to use with the tren(mast,proviron in your case) you probably could mix them, just pay attention to your body

Sounds really good, good dosage to see how you react to it. In and out quick. I personally I would run Tren higher then the other 2

Ok I definitely hear you with running them separate makes sense. So maybe drop the blend and do just tren and test. Wasn’t sure if the mast was even worth it anyways until I get a bit Lower bf%. So maybe run tren 400-500mg with test at the 300 range maybe lower? Just don’t want to ruin my first tren experience.

Yea those seem like pretty good dosages, you’ll def see change with that. Test and Tren are tricky together, if my test is being ran higher then Tren I tend to notice some sides show up and some subdue. More aggressive when test is higher, sweat alot more when Tren is higher. But just make sure you stick with Acetate for the first few runs to see how you respond, quick in quick out

I didn’t mean that I ment, I would run the tren n test and that’s it, not a mix or separate

I’m on and off with the premixes,use them as I see fit, like being lazy and pinning less if it works out.

I gotcha! If the dosing was more inline and I knew what to run Tren wise, I may do the premix, but until I see what Tren dose works well for me without going too high, I’ll stick to separate compounds.

Back