Flash Labs results for my 2019 contest prep

Electromass

I recently did a show and placed 1st and 2nd in two classes. My results were achieved using flash products exclusively.
I started out at 207#, and needed to cut to 182# to qualify. I weighed in at an astonishing 172#!!
I hadn’t weighed 172# in decades…this cut was deep, maybe a little to deep, but hey…i won!
And that’s what matters.
I’ve had excellent results using flash and I have absolutely no reason to go anywhere else.
I will be adding a few pictures of the results I achieved in this thread later today.
Thanks for your time,…EM

I picked the show right after I started the cut, so it was 14 weeks total. Dropped 35 lbs total. The pics I’ll be posting are mind blowing. Some people that were at the gym thought I was sick or something!! Lol

The collage at the top was a progressive set, this cut was super deep and I did lose a bit of muscle, but that’s just how it goes.
Made weight, and won!!
Classic physique
2nd place in 40+
1st place in 50+
Qualified for Nationals

Thanks, I’m moving to bodybuilding from here…there’s no way I’m dropping back down to 180 lbs again!! Lol
It was a very challenging cut, both physically and mentally.
I’m lucky to have such an understanding family.

@Czworeczki…thank you. I hadn’t looked at these pictures in probably a month or so …it’s a trip to pull them up when you haven’t seen them in awhile. Getting down to that peeled look is not easy.
The point is to win, and coming in peeled will always set you apart.
Also, I was measured at 3% bf 2 weeks out, so I was 3% or less on show day! That is pretty damn extreme. Thank you Flash!!

Last edited:
Back