Help with cycle please

diegobeau

I am currently about 3 weeks into 400 test, 600 EQ and 350 tren a cycle and I’m just not feeling it. I think the tren was the bad move (no issues with sides or anything just I should had thought about my goals longer when setting it up)

anyway I’m going to take the tren out of cycle and replace it with deca (front loaded). Should I run npp a couple weeks then taper off it just to give the deca time to saturate?

Next what would a good solid bulk dosage be to put on size? I am 5’10 and 178 about 13% I struggle with gaining and I feel like I eat a lot but obviously I’m not which seems to be a constant problem each cycle but it’s getting better hence why I’m trying EQ this cycle. My workout is pretty on point (ppl 6 days a week). I just need help with dosage ratios. Thanks in advance

For the sake of simplicity, I’d just ride the NPP the entire cycle of you’re looking to switch it up.

Should start to feel the tren already.
Was it purchased through a verified sponsor?

It’s a source I’ve always used and trust and had bloods checked each cycle plus it’s a verified source here and on other forums. Doubt he would just decide to start faking his products.

I am gaining weight just very slowly like I said I know my eating habits is the issue with that. Point is I am changing things up. And looking for recommendations on that part.

I feel the tren (I just meant I’m not getting any nasty sides that is making me want to cut it out) just I would rather not stack tren and npp and for a good bulk don’t think tren was the smart move which is why I’m wanting to switch those two compounds

I’m not big on stacking deca/NPP with tren either. Know a few other guys on here would argue that. Haha.

You know what your caloric intake is at?

Ever thought about getting a solid diet/meal plan from a coach? @PHD could help with that.

I’m going to say a unpopular opinion here. Deca/NPP is overrated. I’ve never gotten good results from it compared to other compounds. And it gives me more sides and requires more effort to keep everything in check and need to keep caber On hand or run caber.

Just up the test to 600 and add an oral. Imo. 400mg vs 600mg is night and day IME.

Last edited:
I was always under impression that test eq was ran at 2:3 point of why I was keeping test low was to keep water retention down as much as possible.

Never have I heard that. You’re not going to gain that much water off test bro unless you’re just eating like a fat person. I ran cyp all the way up to a week out from my show.

Agree… interesting enough I was just having this conversation with a buddy of mine who’s a merchant Marine and does underwater welding over the Middle East. Obviously chemicals are rampant in the gyms over in Dubai and Kuwait. He told me, and I read serval articles on how Middle Eastern bodybuilders love the run super high dosages of a EQ / moderate test bases for up to 6 months … ever hear of this?

That’s not to say it’s not true just I’ve never heard of this and doesn’t make any sense to me.

Back