Hoarding gear and common sense

Rustyhooker

I wrote this years ago elsewhere. But it holds true, hope you enjoy!

The best reason is because shit happens. Daily PM or forums there’s always someone with the end or even middle of cycle OOPS! Bottles get dropped, caps fully pop off, gear that was never 10cc in vial, and bathroom accidents. Hell just this morning I popped open my 3rd bottle of EQ because bathroom accidents. Lost 2 cc to a brand new BD with split barrel and another because luer lock not tight and had a “Spritzer”. In the real world though, no matter what ya blame, 1cc is just a super small measurement. You’re taking a cc or two out of a vial and putting it into a 3 cc barrel with a big long needle. Out of every cc just the leftover bloops still in the pin and tip add up quickly. So if you’re running a cycle that takes exactly 10-1cc shots, you’d best get a second bottle because, those bloops will be 1 cc and now your cycle is terminated at nine weeks. Or how bout your lack of research and your gear wasn’t up to par? Sure is nice to have multiple quality brands just in case. Lets not forget the common ends to a good cycle like ALLERGIES and PIP! The newer high dose gears require the use of cutting solvents to hold the gear stable. Some of these have given folks either allergic reactions or PIP. Your body simply doesn’t like that particular substance. Frustrated because all the folks rave reviews and you’re a walking pirate or itchy.
To sum this adventure of getting swole up, have at least one bottle extra for every piece of the cycle. Multiple brands is you’re new so you know what works best for you. Read the labels and remember which oil gives any bad reactions. PINS are so cheap and having a sanitary new pin is literally a life saver. This is Christmas and you’d better check your list twice. Grow well folks!

All good points! I’ve lost test due too using a 18 gauge needle to draw and shit it basically poured out the bottle when I tried to draw.

All great points and I’ll add the most important in my opinion, TEST YOUR GEAR. You can have the extra shit you want but if it’s garbage who cares.

Back