How long does gear stay good for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GillyTheKid

I will have extra Test bottles after my cycle because I wanted to try Hilma biocare and some extra clomid and nolva. Was wondering if stored in a zipped up roid test case (it was perfect size) in my drawer, how long it would stay good for?

Most of the products produced by the Sponsors I’ve seen have expiration dates on the bottles. My personal standard is 6 months past the expiration date. And if I tapped it I usually toss it after 6 months. But that’s me.

Awesome, so this is 5 weeks of progress so far

Cycle: 500mg Test cyp weekly, 50mg Proviron ED, Anavar added last 2 weeks 50mg ED
Starting weight 185lbs/ current weight: 197 pounds
5’9"
My arms were always a pain to grow but great strenght and size so far. All my compounds are increasing weekly
I don’t compete. Just want to be a stronger version of myself.
Top picture is current
Bottom is before

Attachments

• EF8A0B15-0767-485A-8C5D-52E6BF67D1A1.jpeg
    EF8A0B15-0767-485A-8C5D-52E6BF67D1A1.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You have some big arms and shoulders just keep going your just getting started on your cycle you will start to see more gains coming now and keep the diet heavy in protein real protein no powder.
Good luck and good gains brother

Thanks @Bigmurph, I credit you and the the other friends I made in this community for the knowledge, motivation, and help.

Also thanks to @paramexer for Test and Proviron
@Flashlabs for Anavar

I’ll be putting in the work and for sure I got a whole bunch of deer meat in the freezer :love_you_gesture:t4:

Great community of happy people working hard, glad I’m here!

We always appreciate the kind words but its definitely the entire staff plus the entire community together we are strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back