I got some beautiful nuggs

John

FORUM MODERATOR
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
Hi all. I got some beautiful nuggs today from a delivery place today.i bought a few things,but these were the prettiest.Pic doesn’t do it justice,but it’s purple all throughout the bud,only got a 8th to try. They had bud for 40 an 8th to like. 80 or 90 a 8th,the bud in the pic was called “Julious Cesar” and it was 70.
IMG_20230327_220813565

IMG_20230327_220813565

Post up some pics guys,I know we got some smokers in here…

Last edited:
Usually purple indicates a indica but anything will change to darker color if you drop temps while flowering we gre Mexican brick weed and it urned a bit purple on us. Also the way the weed will react in people I more terpines than what type. Although most generally follow THE Sativa and indica ups and downs

Left it leafy to show color

Last edited:
I believe it’s a hybrid. I thought the same thing with the purple but the green is so bright. So i believe it’s both. My favorite I ever grew was Tangerine Power and I lie you not. You could smell the orange scent coming off it from 50 yards away.

Moonrocks are good as fuck. I waa getting some 90 for an eighth. I was putting a half gram to a gram with some normal bud and getting blazed.

I wish it was like that down here. I’ve lived and worked every where doing tree work. I lived in Michigan when they legalized medical over 10 years ago. Yet I live in the one state where they look at weed like meth or heroin.

Back