I need help

Pastor

Am on my second cycle at the 6th week: 500 mg test e/week+300mg deca/week+400mg eq/week , my diet is impecable 300 grs of prot a day and 350 grs of carbs out of chkn , fish, rice and potatoes no seasoning. I had a kick start with prop and npp 75mg+75m,g for 4 weeks and i went from 172 to 180 but i felt bloated and thick around the waist, by the 3rd week i dropped a couple of pound and i see myself a little more vascular. is still too early, am i being inpatient or should i do some re-adjustments

initial weight gain is water bloat and that will fluctuate, it’s definitely early since EQ/deca/ test e is just now hitting.(IMO even with the kickstart). the eq should have you hardening up more and becoming more vascular as the cycle progresses. personally i like the bloat as it just makes me feel stronger and i’m a powerlifter. i think you will get more out of the deca running at 600/ week but like i said, it is early. enjoy the ride

I believe that your kickstart is just wearing off and your body is adjusting its water. Decca and eq take forever. I ran decca and hated it because of the wait npp and even bold cyp is what I would have recommended. Just keep doing what you’re doing and when that decca hits you will know and from that point you won’t be losing any weight until about 4-5 wks after your last shot.

So basically you are all saying be patient …right?
Actually i woke up this morning a lot tighter and still 1 pound heavier

Back