We are starting a telegram group to exist and compliment our current forum. We are still getting great traffic here, lots of people lurking and not talking. So we’re building out a telegram group to give more people a space to chat easier.
Before we go live:
Each sponsor will have their own channel. I need all @Sponsor Green and all @Rep to send me a DM with their preferred contact info AND if you have a rep on telegram, send me their @ username so I can tag them.
We are NOT leaving this forum. This group will be in addition to the forum.
I will add active log links to the telegram groups so people can click the link and view your log.
@Members once I have the reps/contact info for sponsors I will paste the link in below.
SPONSORS AND REPS SEND ME YOUR PREFERRED INFO.
I’m technically on vacation so this may take a few days.

Before we go live:
Each sponsor will have their own channel. I need all @Sponsor Green and all @Rep to send me a DM with their preferred contact info AND if you have a rep on telegram, send me their @ username so I can tag them.
We are NOT leaving this forum. This group will be in addition to the forum.
I will add active log links to the telegram groups so people can click the link and view your log.
@Members once I have the reps/contact info for sponsors I will paste the link in below.
SPONSORS AND REPS SEND ME YOUR PREFERRED INFO.
I’m technically on vacation so this may take a few days.