IMPORTANT test your gear

Bigmurph6

Banned
20180918_111835

Cracked open some npp I was going to use from an old src gearbank international thorin.
I decided that moving forward I was going to test anything before using any gear from now on from any src.
These tests are not 100% accurate but they definitely are a great tool I used a roidtest and it shows that the npp is masteron.
I will now bin this as its not npp so I don’t want to use it.
I always reccomend testing everything. Even sponsors sometimes get raws that are supposed to be X but are really Y and they might not even know it.

Test everything and when in doubt throw it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Old thorin that guy is a fucking tool. I met him at the gym he had no clue I knew who he was. Actually @TG knows something very funny dude still has no clue about lol. I always thought his stuff was bunk. Glad I didn’t use it much. I actually found some mastE from him I trashed it because I knew he was a crook and figured it was junk

There actually cheap I buy mine with bitcoin through

You can get anything from Amazon for upto 33% off using btc

The roidtest is usually around 20-24$ depending

Man i hate scumbags like that! People give you their hard earned cash and you give them back some bullshit and put your head down at night falling asleep no problem. Spineless empty douchbags need a bullet in between their eyes lol

Probably didn’t have the right gear to send so just sent mast instead. Either way its profit even if it was primo. He could even have brewed at 25mgs it just shows that mast is present not that it is dosed correctly.

True but communication is still nice, I’m sure there could have been a way to inform you of a delay for the proper gear if he was short or out.

The guy was a pure scumbag. If he could make a buck he didn’t care. He fucked me over once also.

This is an older src these have been sitting awhile.
His domestic timetable was 30 days sometimes. It was kinda a good thing at first but it completely went to shit. Im going to bin all the stuff that I have from thorin.

I know this is not the place or post to ask but while were talking about testing ,. I have deca bottles from over a year ago still capped and some test . I should definitely test for purity before using ? Or does it lose stability over time and just trash it?

Look for exp date if there isn’t one its usually good around 3yrs but depending upon the original quality.
Check it make sure that there is no floaters or cloudiness and possibly get some filters and run it through again if you believe that it might need it.
Alot of different variables that go into how long a product lasts and even if a product ever really expires

Back