Introduction of unicorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good bro!!! Congrats on the army also!!!
They gonna like you in basic I am guessing. Hahahaha Never went they wouldn’t allow me in. But my brother was a drill Sargent for many years I’ve heard plenty of stories.

Welcome

Last edited:
My brother was a beast too so he got all the idiots which were usually in the best shape. So they always put them with him so he would kick there ass into submission. He loved it until the army told him he had to be more friendly and soft. Then he quit and went to be a ranger. He used to run two miles in ten
Minutes. So he would wake them up at 4 am and make them try and keep up with him lol.

God damn 35 and going to the army? Lol… Best of luck in basic with all the 17-19 year olds. Better get thick skin cuz you gonna get teased and abused by the drills but your buff so they might show some more respect 😂😂 hate to say it too but kiss a lot of your gains goodbye. You won’t get the protein intake in bct or ait… all you’ll get is thousands of calories and carbs and no gym either you’ll be doing some wimpy calisthenics for a long time. My friend in BCT was a bodybuilder he was huge and after BCT and AIT he lost about 10-20 pounds of pure muscle lol.

Last edited:
One of my good friends entered when he was 28 and people thought he was super old then haha. Best of luck and welcome to the board

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back