Kidney function end of cycle

cpurvis

how long after taking sustanon and deca do i start my nolva and clomid, ive been on cycle for 12 weeks 500 mg of sust and 400 mg of deca…THANKS GUYS
and do i still take my arimidex every other day for the time period waiting to do my PCT>?
Chris

Hello Chris.
There’s a ton of information in the categories section or you can use the search. Let us know a bit about you. Ht. Wt. age. How many cycles. Just to gauge a good answer for you. Most everyone on here will give a hand. They just like to know where you are in experience is all. Welcome aboard!

all i need to know is do i continue with arimidex and im assuming its a 2 week wait period after deca and sust, i have nolva and clomid set to go at 40 40 20 20 for 4 weeks

@Bigmurph is pretty good with PCT. I’ll tag him. Adex isn’t really good for PCT. Used more for inhibiting Estrogen. And really need blood work to see if you need it. Adex can wreck your estrogen levels if taken incorrectly. I’ll let others chime in too. Sorry I’m no help. I’m on TRT and don’t need a PCT. Thanks for your info too. It does help out when helping.

You need to wait 4 wks to start pct look into the esters that you have been taking undeconate and deconate last extremely long if you start your pct early you will finish it before the compounds leave your system.
I don’t have problems helping anyone but you’ve been on for 12wks and you never thought that you might want to research the compounds that you are injecting into your body. Were about harm reduction here don’t hurt yourself. Do your research brother.
About the arimidex what’s your estrogen levels at and do you know that your estrogen is going to rebound once you stop using arimidex?

Last edited:
Back