🇺🇸 Kits4Less.com - 12 ML AAS OILS, MOST AFFORDABLE HGH & PEPTIDE KITS OF 10 - EVERY BATCH JANOSHIK TESTED - US DOMESTIC

@Sterno Are you a rep? You’re account was created and 3 min later you posted on this thread. And have only posted here. No introduction. If you’re a rep, that’s great! Tell K4L to check in with TG. if you’re not… stop acting like one.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome! This forum has already exceeded my expectations in the level of engagement and sense of community.

Surprised to hear how many of you have already had an eye on us from afar! We hope to add a ton of value and a high level of service to the users here !

You’re not wrong!

I saw that and strongly considered giving GH another go…then I had to re-remind myself how much I dislike tingly arms, crushing my already low SHBG, and mitigating higher Prolactin. But if I were you…

Dirtnasty said:
I’m normally wary of new accounts coming and pumping up a sponsor
Who you telling? I’m not with it. Frequent customer shouldn’t have to follow sponsor around forum to forum…

Understood. It just comes off a little strange. Especially since you still haven’t thrown up an intro to our forum. Thankfully I’ve read their reviews elsewhere and their lab testing speaks for it self. But this just isn’t a good look to most of our members based off of a few new members actions in the past.

Welcome anyway.

https://kits4less.com/product/retatrutide-100mg-kit-of-10/

I been reading on this for a couple months now. Looks very promising especially with fatty liver reversal. I’m wondering what effect this has on kidneys and what the protocol is?

Back