Labmax test

Pastor

hello friends, am new in this forum so am looking for guidance and experience from you all in the following:
Am in the process of testing some gear that i received a couple of months ago, at the time being i thought it was legit but now i have doubts, i got the lab max test (am testing test e ). i did a little research last night but i still need opinions and observations from you all about the accuracy of the test…what does it prove and what it does not. Thanks

I know labmax tests can be very tricky. I have seen situations where there have been false negatives due to Various circumstances. They also won’t tell you how much, just that the compound exists. So just be careful.

With that said, do you have a pick of the tests you want us to look at? I am not too familiar with them, as I have not used one, but if you post it up I’m sure someone who has can try to assist.

It took a long time for that uv flashlight to arrive, anyways this is what i got. This is test e what do you all think ?IMG_20180318_105652|666x500
IMG_20180318_105647

Last edited:
I wish I could help you out but I use roidtest.
I imagine its the same thing but I don’t have the uv light I just go off of the color reaction.

Back