Latest labs

Kad1

Pinnacle training and nutrition/MOD
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
Evening gents. Latest lab results are in .
Had great improvement in my HDL, got them up to 44 I’m usually at 18-20 . LDL is still shit. I see cardiology Friday for potential new meds.
Insulin, glucose and A1c were all excellent. 85/3.6/5
Test was also excellent see attached photos.
I think my free test is so high because my SHBG IS so low.
@Omegaman test cyp at 200mg per week split 50 mg eod. Dropping test to 150 this week

Except for LDL but that’s just heredity . There are new class of drugs for LDL, Pcsk9 inhibitors. I’m hoping that’s an option since statins are not

Great Labs K, appreciate the posting. We are always here for you guys. It’s been swamped off the forum, but we always make time to take care of our guys on here. @PHD and myself have been crazy busy with other work, but just know we are always here for you guys and appreciate you all that trust us with you supplement needs.

No because I only did short run in early spring so don’t think that had any impact. I always have shitty lipids regardless of gear

A lot of research coming out about Total-C and LDL that is negating all of that bullshit that Big Pharma created by creating cholesterol ranges that were too high and could only be brought down magically by statins. Very large studies, too and not done by clinical trials by Big Pharma. Do some research and you will see.

Pharma finds ways to make money for sure. If your family has no history or heart problems bad cholesterol numbers probably won’t be a problem for you

Yep! And after multiple studies with thousands of patients not sponsored by Pharma, results are concluding that the group on statins have had more cardiovascular related events than the folks with moderately elevated Total-C and LDL. Keeping in mind their HDL levels are fairly normal and they had no other underlying stress or heart related health issues.

My dad stopped his statin he was constantly cramping while on it. Now doesn’t have that issue. I’ve told him to talk to dr about getting everybody’s favorite but he never did stubborn

My doc says the same thing. My total/ldl cholesterol runs a bit high but there’s no other negative (cardiac) indicators or family history of cardiac events.

Back