Lean bulking question any help be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truegrit30655

Ok so started my diet with my trainer and have leaned out a lot I’m having 2 servings of oats with spoon full of pb2 and 4 whole eggs then I have four more meals threw out the day which coach has ms eating 6oz of chicken half cup jasmine rice and spinach mix between that and half a sweet potato between meals 3 and 4 and in between there I have my protein shake any ways long short of it look to do me a bulking cycle gonna run some test and Dbol what be good to help me keep from so much water Retention think be good to run some tren with it or what look for some advice from more experienced members thanks for any help might be able to give

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome man, Knowing how to properly Diet will play a major role in your success. I’ll just chime in on the diet part. Lean bulking I’d say be in a small surplus consisting of whole lean clean foods, because eating bad food To hit your surplus, that’s more dense in calories will definitely make you bloat, hold extra sodium and feel like Your retaining water. Track at least your calorie intake to make sure your hitting your surplus, and track you’re daily protein intake 1.5 - 2g’s per pound of body weight. Just curious does your coach already have you hitting 200+ grams Of protein a day? Smash 1-2 gallons of water a day. Clean food and proper water consumption will help you a ton. Obviously certain compounds may be more prone to water retention than others, ill let the vets chime in.

I been in taking 1 gallon or more of water and we just started on the food about two weeks ago I’m not exactly where I need to be but it’s hard putting down all the food lol we start on little less and working me up to where they want me I haven’t been tracking calories yet just weight Portions

I checked out some awhile back that were disposable but I want the washable ones my Tupperware from the dollar store just isn’t getting it done anymore there just really beat up.
Im going to look for them at Walmart maybe Amazon see what’s out there nowadays.

I have done it before off an inverter plugged into the lighter port in the past but that’s great to have a welder in the truck. You can do just about anything with a welded and tools including heat up your lunch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back