Letrozole for gyno read this first

Bigmurph6

Banned
So I hear all the time about using letrozole to cure gyno I always thought that meant it would just stop it from getting any worse but there are studies and doctors prescribing letrozole to cure gyno before surgery. I know a couple of members have had the surgery.
I was curious if those members had tried letrozole first? Also did the doctor offer it as an option before surgery?

http://www.pseudogynecomastia.org/letrozole-for-gynecomastia-does-it-work/

Thats a small read on it

I have much better results maintaining consistent estradiol levels with arimidex vs. letro. Letro seems to be a bit too strong making consistent levels more difficult to acheive.

I have no experience with letro for gyno treatment because I have been fortunate to never have shown any signs of it developing. I feel bad for some individuals who have to fight it or are more suspectable to inducing it on cycle. It must be scary and frustrating.

Last edited:
It has been about 5 years since I have even used it so I cannot remember my actual dose but it was very low and doctor prescribed & monitored. The timing was every 3.5 days 24 hours post steroid injections. My estrogen would drop into the single digits based on blood work using E2 sensitive. We would get the typical rebound that was expected but the sudden severe drop was enough that arimidex made better sense in my personal case.

1/4 a tab every 3-4 days would work great on heavy cycles but everyone is different & you mentioned that you’ve never had gyno signs so it’s likely you naturally aromatize little estrogens in the first place so Letro wouldn’t be the best option for you

I’ve had to blast letro a few times when I was younger before finally understanding the different AIs. I still always have it on hand though

Back