Looking for next cycle advice

Major

I’ve been stockpiling for my next cycle and I wanted to get some advice from the vets. My plan is 16 weeks but can extend a couple weeks if needed. My goal is nice and steady gains. Here’s what I got:
Test Cyp 450/week
EQ 500-600/week (looking for recommendations for dosage)
I also have Tbol and Var available. Would it be too much to kick start with Tbol and finish with Var? Or should I just stick with one for the kickstart? If I used both, there would be 6-8 weeks in between the two. Also not set on oral dosages. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I’ve still got a little while before starting. I just wanted to make sure I have everything on hand.

600 test and 600 eq is a great cycle (but keeping test at 450 or 500 is fine too). A tbol kickstart and var finish is okay as well. Up to how much you’re comfortable running. Those aren’t the harshest orals and eq isn’t that bad either sides wise. Tbol could be 40 and var 50-60.

Looks good. For me I’d run sust or enth that’s only because cyp tends to make me hold Ton of water.

I think that you can definitely start with tbol and end with var as long as you stretch your cycle to around 20wks.
Maybe just start with 6wks tbol then end with 6wks var and use a good liver protectant.
The testosterone and eq will definitely give you those quality gains over time and give you your results as long as you keep your diet where you need it to be.
On the dosing of the eq ive never ran it but if I were going to I would start at 400-500mg and increase upto possibly 800mgs if you still feel good listening to your body will be good. You have been using for awhile so you know what to watch out for.
I would be more worried about using 2 orals I would definitely get the blood work done to see if the tbol throws your hdl and ldl way out of range if its not bad then run the var and then it should definitely be bad so get a good detoxification protocol and check out the medication I posted about the udca SR 450MG this is the real Tudca,Taurine supplements.
14857_2.png
Tudca,Taurine =Ursodeoxycholic acid actual medication information Steroid Profiles
[20190103_210137] [20190103_210125] Primary bile acids are produced by the liver and stored in the gall bladder. When secreted into the intestine, primary bile acids can be metabolized into secondary bile acids by intestinal bacteria. Primary and secondary bile acids help the body digest fats. Ursodeoxycholic acid helps regulate cholesterol by reducing the rate at which the intestine absorbs cholesterol molecules while breaking up micelles containing cholesterol. Because of this property, ur…
This post should give you some good information

Good luck and good gains brother
Banned

Attachments

• 20190103_210125.jpg
    20190103_210125.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190103_210137.jpg
    20190103_210137.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
Back