Masteron use. Is 3-4 weeks enough

Kad1

Pinnacle training and nutrition/MOD
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
Thoughts on Masteron? Cycle duration and think you’ll notice anything in 3-4 weeks. I’m very lean, clean diet and currently on test,npp, primo. Wasn’t sure I’d mast would get me even tighter?
Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it, E, not P…and I will use it all cycle, I’m quite lean, naturally, and mast works well with me.

Yeah I was just looking to see if I could get a bit harder. I’m a performance athlete, Olympic lifter but still a closet bodybuilder at heart. I’m 5-6 190 at about 7%.

Olympic lifter? Closet bber? So, you have the big legs but bigger arms too. Most Olympic lifters have small arms IMO. Mast p for 4 weeks added in would help your cosmetic look. At 7%, you can look harder.

At 7%, mast or proviron should give you the hardening effect. Sounds like you’re massive and lean man, throw up some pics if you feel up to it bro

Last edited:
Certainly not a bodybuilder anymore but not bad for 46.

Last edited:
Looking solid dude, mast p should definitely help. You’re lean enough to see the effects in a short period, it’s also not uncommon to run mast p for 4-6 weeks.

Last edited:
I hadn’t used either til I got to this forum and it mountainman(RIP) introduced me to mast and proviron and I use them every cycle

I don’t know about all that good feeling stuff, but how I look on it is outfuckingstanding, right now I’m using 40mg proviron per day split up 20/20 and 400mg mast e per week

Back